GE Credit Card
This website is an independant review website. Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the creditcardl.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with creditcardl.com, our reviews, or our websites. They do not sponsor or endorse creditcardl.com.
General Electric, or more commonly known as GE, is a multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in Schenectady, New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut. In 2011, GE ranked among the Fortune 500 as the 26th largest firm in the U.S. by gross revenue. The company operates through several segments including Energy, Technology Infrastructure, and Consumer & Industrial. But it has also expanded to financial services with their very own GE Credit Card.
There are a lot of benefits that come along with the GE Credit Card. Aside from offering a higher credit limit there are also several advantages. The annual interest rate is the same for most of its credit cards, but there are also several shared benefits and advantages to that come automatically with each of their cards. Here are just a few examples of the benefits that come along with the GE Credit Card.
- Insurance cover: Card holders of the GE Credit Card receive several benefits including a travel and aviation accident insurance coverage. This automatically takes effect as soon as travel arrangements are made with the GE Credit Card.
- Flexible monthly installments: Each month, card members also receive a clear bill that represents their purchases and all their cash withdrawals. Card members decide whether they would like to pay the bill amount completely or only the minimum repayment. If they are able to pay the minimum repayment, the annual interest rate falls to 13.9 %.
- Secure payments: For each card holder’s security, each card is provided with an electronic chip. A card holder’s personal PIN code also replaces the signature. Also, with the internationally recognized security standard MasterCard Secure Code, card holders are optimally protected against unauthorized access when shopping online with their GE Credit Card.
- Credit availability: Each card member’s personal credit limit provides financial flexibility and independence. There are several levels of credit availability that each Card member can avail of once they are a member of GE Money Credit Line.
- The ideal supplement to your credit card: With the optional Fixed Expenses Insurance Plus, each Card member is supported in maintaining their specific standard of living.
- Worldwide Access: With the GE Credit Card, card members can access their accounts and their available credit in various locations all over the world. The GE card is accepted in over 28 million locations worldwide.
The GE Credit Card is designed to make your purchases and transactions beneficial and efficient each time you use your card. If you want to avail of the many rewards and discounts offered by the GE Credit Card, then this card is the one for you. Like any credit card, there are initial offerings and introductory prices. These prices are ideal, but they are available only for a limited amount of time. Make sure that you take the time to take a look at these introductory prices and rates as well as their duration with your account.